We believe that true justice isn’t only an idea or concept- it’s a change in action. Changing our thoughts and behaviors can take time, but small steps lead to giant justice.
While our mission is to end sexual violence in society, we recognize that intersections of identities and experiences contribute to a culture of interconnected violence and oppression. Join us every month for a thoughtful dive into an element of culture that could benefit from a few healthy adjustments.
Some of our favorite episodes include…
- Familial Human Trafficking w/ Leisl Wingert
- The Sexualization of Cheerleaders w/ Rebekah Magee
- Making it Through the Holidays (Bonus Episode)
- Military Sexual Assault
- Problematic Halloween Costumes w/ Shannon Rahn
- Dating Apps w/ Taylor Comer